Here, the earth, as the locals do – on foot. Australians
are passionate taken on field trips, and there are hundreds of steps to be enjoyed in the all parts of the country, including:
Queensland -Coomera Circuit:
The one-day visit in the Lamington National Park you can observe characteristics of rivers, waterfalls and breathtaking views of the Coomera Gorge.
– Barker Creek Circuit, Dalby: A simple half-day hike through woods, meadows and pine forests Bunya.
– Blue Mountains most beautiful hikes in Australia is here, from the wheelchair accessible route to the Grand Canyon of Australia.
– Bondi to Bronte: The road along the coast and classic Hi Sydney beaches Bondi, Tamarama and Bronte.
– Divide Trail: This trail goes through several stages of the former Gold mining region, with spectacular views, especially in the South End of the road.
– Great Ocean Walk: a walk of several days through the national parks along the South Coast. Do not miss the 12 apostles, majestic cliffs Formations of the Southern Ocean.
– Riesling Trail: A short walk, Clare to Penwortham passed through vineyards, hills and meadows.
– Heysen Trail: This famous journey to Cape Jervis and running The north to Parachilna Gorge is good for newbies as well as Spalding, and Ideal for experienced hikers in the north of Spalding.
– Pinnacles Desert: A garden surrounded by limestone cliffs undulating sand dunes. Best viewed at dawn or dusk, when the long shadows add Awe.
– Penguin Island: south of Perth and home to a large colony of Fairy Penguins, where visitors can stroll on the beach or follow Promenade.
– Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park: Home of the famous Australian Ayers Rock. Climbing is not recommended, but a number of paths of the base circle.
– Larapinta Trail: In the heart of Central Australia, this trail begins Alice Springs and extends west along the MacDonnell Ranges, with breathtaking views of the interior.
Wineglass Bay to Hazards Beach: The ascent to the lookout over Wineglass Bay is steep but the view is worth it and the return trip is downhill.
Waterfall Bay: From the kitchen to the Devils Cascade Bluffs with breathtaking views cliffs and waterfalls make it a memorable evening walk.